ABOUT TOTAL SALVATION CHURCH
In 1996, the Lord called Apostle Crystal and Pastor Louis to pastor Total Salvation Church Inc. They sought the Lord for his timing, and being obedient to the Lord Jesus Christ, they held their first service in March 1997, on Resurrection Sunday. They believe that the Lord will draw people from all races and backgrounds to Total Salvation Church, Inc. They thank God for a multi-racial church. Amen! Apostle and Pastor believe the people drawn by the Lord will become FVIP’s. People of Faith, Vision, Integrity, and Pure Hearts, that are on fire for God and who are busy about His kingdom purposes, in seeking His righteousness, and leading the unsaved to Jesus Christ It is Apostle Crystal and Pastor Louis’ prayer that each member of Total Salvation Church will fulfill God’s Victorious, Glorious, Destiny for their lives. Amen!
Proverbs 11: 30 – The fruit of righteous is a tree of life, and he that winneth souls is wise. Apostle Crystal and Pastor Louis desire to see the entire body of Christ grow up unto the measure of the stature of the fullness of Jesus Christ with pure hearts, walking in love, and faith, doing the whole word of God. Amen!
Matthew 5:8 – Blessed are the pure in heart; for they shall see God! To God Be The Glory, Because Jesus Christ Is Lord!!!
Jesus Christ is The Head And The Foundation Of Total Salvation Church. The vision of Apostle and Pastor Naylor is to help people to realize what Jesus Christ did for them on Calvary’s cross, which was to provide Total Salvation. As people gain a clear understanding through their variety of teachings, they are able to appropriate the promises of God in the bible for themselves, and to release their faith to live a consistent Victorious Life In Jesus Christ. As each person grows spiritually, they can also share with others their victories and how they also can live a VICTORIOUS LIFE.
The vision of Total Salvation Church is also to prepare people for the very, very, very, very soon return of Jesus Christ. Total Salvation Church is a Spirit filled Christian Church that ministers to the whole man, spirit, body, and soul. There are many facets to Total Salvation, which includes: becoming born again, healings, deliverances, miracles, restoration, deliverance, and more.
Through Apostle and Pastor Naylor’s teachings, people come to realize that once a person accepts Jesus Christ as their Savior, that this is the greatest gift and miracle of all. This is referred to as the new birth, becoming born again, or saved. This opens the door to many more blessings of God for his people which are all part of Total Salvation. These blessings are available to all born again Christians who choose to receive what Jesus Christ shed his precious blood on Calvary’s cross to give them. It is their desire to see all the body of Christ come forth unto the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, unto a perfect (mature) man, unto the measure of the stature of the fullness of Christ.( Ephesians 4 13)
To God Be The Glory, Because Jesus Christ Is Lord! Amen!
Ephesians 5:1-2 – Be ye therefore followers of God as dear children: And walk in love, as Christ also hath loved us, and hath given himself for us an offering and a sacrifice unto God for a sweetsmelling savour.
Matthew 5:8 – Blessed are the pure in heart: for they shall see God.
1. To bring glory to God individually and collectively as well as through the ministries of Total Salvation Church.
Whether therefore ye eat, or drink, or whatsoever ye do, do all to the glory of God. 1Corinthians 10:31
2. To touch and change lives locally, throughout the U.S.A. and internationally for the glory of Jesus Christ.
John 14:12 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father.
Matthew 19:26 – But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them. With men this is
impossible , but with God all things are possible.
3. To be instrumental in bringing multitudes into the kingdom of God.
Daniel 12:3 – And they that be wise shall shine as the brightness of the firmament; and they that turn many to righteousness as the stars forever and ever.
1 Corinthians 3:6-9 – I have planted, Apollos watered; but God gave the increase So then neither is he that planteth any thing, neither he that watereth; but God that giveth the increase Now he that planteth and he that watereth are one: and every man shall receive his own reward according to his own labour For we are labourers together with God: ye are God’s husbandry, ye are God’s building.
1. To bring people from all walks of life into the knowledge of Jesus Christ so that they may have the opportunity to accept Jesus Christ as their Savior. When a person becomes born again this is the greatest miracle of all. John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.” Romans 10:13, For whosoever shall call upon the name of the LORD shall be saved.”
2. To bring knowledge of God’s word to people of Jesus Christ and what is available to them once they have accepted Jesus Christ, so that they may be partakers of the divine nature of God and be partakers of the divine inheritance, which is Total Salvation. II Peter 1:3-8 ” According as his divine power hath given unto us all things that pertain unto life and godliness, through the knowledge of him that hath called us to glory and virtue: Whereby are given unto us exceeding great and precious promises: that by these ye might be partakers of the divine nature, having escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust. And beside this, giving all diligence, add to your faith virtue: and to virtue knowledge: and to knowledge temperance and to temperance patience and to patience godliness, and to godliness brotherly kindness, and to brotherly kindness charity. For if these things be in you and abound, they make you that ye shall neither be barren nor unfruitful in the knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ. For example: The Fruit of the Spirit, Gifts of the Spirit, Healings Miracles, Deliverances, Baptism of the Holy Spirit,Tongues Prosperity and more.
3.To teach and share with others that one of the most importnant things, after a person is saved, is to seek and to become Christ like in every area and not seek things, but to seek God, thereby enabling the person to begin the journey to holiness and pureheartedness. Matthew 5:8,Blessed are the pure in heart: for they shall see God.Romans 12: 1-2, I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service.
2. And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.Matthew 6:33,But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you. I Peter 1:15-16 But as he which hath called you is holy, so be ye holy in all manner of conversation; Because it is written, Be ye holy; for I am holy.
4. To endeavor to mature the body through the uncompromised teaching and preaching of the whole word of God, as well as ministering to people so that they will no longer be tossed to and fro, but will come to full maturity in Jesus Christ Ephesians 4:7-16.But unto every one of us is given grace according to the measure of the gift of Christ. Wherefore he saith, When he ascended up on high, he led captivity captive, and gave gifts unto men.
(Now that he ascended, what is it but that he also descended first into the lower parts of the earth?
He that descended is the same also that ascended up far above all heavens, that he might fill all things.)
And he gave some, apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists; and some, pastors and teachers;
For the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ:
Till we all come in the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the fulness of Christ:
That we henceforth be no more children, tossed to and fro, and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the sleight of men, and cunning craftiness, whereby they lie in wait to deceive;
But speaking the truth in love, may grow up into him in all things, which is the head, even Christ:
From whom the whole body fitly joined together and compacted by that which every joint supplieth, according to the effectual working in the measure of every part, maketh increase of the body unto the edifying of itself in love.
5. To equip the Saints to do the work of the ministry as God’s Supernatural manifested mature sons in the earth, who will do the greater works. John 14:12, Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father. Romans 8:19-21For the earnest expectation of the creature waiteth for the manifestation of the sons of God.
For the creature was made subject to vanity, not willingly, but by reason of him who hath subjected the same in hope,
Because the creature itself also shall be delivered from the bondage of corruption into the glorious liberty of the children of God.
6. To prepare people to live a Victorious Life in Jesus Christ by example as well as through the preached and taught word of God, and to minister to others as God directs. 1John 5:4 For whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world: and this is the victory that overcometh the world, even our faith.
7. To help people to one day meet the Lord so that they can hear him say as stated in Matthew 25:21, His Lord said unto him, Well done, thou good and faithful servant: thou hast been faithful over a few things, I will make thee ruler over many things: enter thou into the joy of the Lord. ” ( Keep in mind that the first and greatest miracle of Total Salvation is to became saved by acceptance Jesus Christ as Savior, Amen. Proverbs 11: 30, He that winneth souls is wise.”
8. To help people become aware that Jesus Christ is coming back to catch away his Victorious! Glorious! Church! and the importance of living each day as if it were the day that Jesus Christ would come, for his church, as it just maybe the day, as 1 John 3:3 states, And every man that hath this hope in him purifieth himself, even as he is pure. One of the many parts of Total Salvation is when we who remain will be caught up with Jesus Christ in the air, along with those Jesus will bring with him from heaven to receive our immortal glorified bodies like Jesus Christ’s glorified body! Amen, To God be the Glory! 1Thessalonians 4:13-18 But I would not have you to be ignorant, brethren, concerning them which are asleep, that ye sorrow not, even as others which have no hope.For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with him.For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord. Wherefore comfort one another with these words.
1Corinthians 15: 44-57 – It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body. And so it is written, The first man Adam was made a living soul; the last Adam was made a quickening spirit. Howbeit that was not first which is spiritual, but that which is natural; and afterward that which is spiritual. The first man is of the earth, earthy; the second man is the Lord from heaven. As is the earthy, such are they also that are earthy: and as is the heavenly, such are they also that are heavenly. And as we have borne the image of the earthy, we shall also bear the image of the heavenly. Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption. Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed, In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed. For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality.
So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory. O death, where is thy sting? O grave, where is thy victory? The sting of death is sin; and the strength of sin is the law. But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.
GOD’S PLAN — TOTAL SALVATION
John 3:16 – For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
John 10:10 – The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly
MAN’S FALL – SIN
Romans 5:8 – But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.
Romans 3:23-24 – For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;
v/ 24: Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus:
Romans 6:23 – For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.
Colossians 1:21 – And you, that were sometime alienated and enemies in your mind by wicked works, yet now hath he reconciled.
GOD’S PROVISION TO MAN, RECONCILIATION – GOD’S GIFT TO MAN JESUS CHRIST
John 14:6 – Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
Ephesians 2: 8-9 – For by grace are ye saved through faith: and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God : v/9 Not of works lest any man should boast.
2 Corinthians 5:21 – For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him.
MAN’S CHOICE – TO CHOOSE JESUS CHRIST, LIFE
Romans 10:9-10 – That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised Him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.v/10 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.
1 John 1:9 – If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness
1 John 1:12 – But as many as received Him, to them gave He power to become the son’s of God, even to them that believe on His name.